Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a job that’s exciting with a team that loves what they do? Then we may have just the thing...
At Doodle, we’re the kind of people who wake up every morning passionate about what we do. That’s what we’re looking for in our new Doodlers. You’ll be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don’t flinch at the thought of experimenting - even if the test fails. You’re someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, optimize and innovate.
Who Are We?
Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for an Office Management Working Student to join our team in Berlin for a contract of 12 months.
You will be supporting the People Ops team and Office Manager with office management and event planning
Ideally, You Have
- A first experience in office management
- Willingness and ability to work in an international matrix and multi-cultural environment
- high energy level, drive and you enjoy working with people
- Fluent communication skills in English & German
- You are enrolled as a full-time student for the entire duration of your working student position
What the Role Involves
- Checking the overall cleanliness and condition of our office and take the necessary steps to improve the workplace experience for our employees
- Creating policies and processes and maintaining our internal notion page
- Taking care of incoming/outgoing mail and commissioning courier services
- Coordinating maintenance services and cooperate with our external vendors
- Keeping track of our office supplies and key inventory. Make sure people feel comfortable in the office and provide them with the tools that make them productive like office supplies, tech equipment, and other goodies
- Organising team events like movie nights, waffle day, onboarding breakfast, picnics and virtual events
- Implementing in collaboration with the local office manager a new hot-desking tool and Managing it on a daily basis
- Ensuring all Doodle team members experience extraordinary customer service when engaging with the People Ops Team either via Slack or Email - being mindful of messages perceived and different cultures within Doodle
- Maintain and improve the office stock organization & filing system
- Drive own projects to maintain & improve the overall office experience
- Take care of onboarding and general mail sending (welcome gifts..)
- Opportunity to gain insight into our People Operations team and proactively support projects there.
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary.
- We’re a team that cares about each other. We think we work best when we work together, so you’ll always feel included.
- Diversity is what makes us successful. We all have different strengths and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters and we mean it. Every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Travel to (and spend time with other Doodlers) in some of our lovely offices worldwide.
- Take advantage of our remote friendly policy.
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations.
- Applicant initial validation
- 20 min cognitive & personality test
- Meet with Evelyn (senior people ops manager)
- Meet with Heloise (people ops lead)
- Meet the team
So, Get in Touch!
At Doodle, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual trust and respect, where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to age, race, color, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance to us. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!