Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a job that’s exciting with a team that loves what they do? Then we may have just the thing...
At Doodle, we’re the kind of people who wake up every morning passionate about what we do. That’s what we’re looking for in our new Doodlers. You’ll be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don’t flinch at the thought of experimenting - even if the test fails. You’re someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, optimise and innovate.
Who Are We?
Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for Site Reliability Engineers at all levels who develop a well-engineered, robust, cutting-edge and high quality infrastructure solutions and platforms in line with business needs and strategy and in accordance with the project plan, specifications and IT standards.
Ideally, You Have
- Knowledge in micro services architectures and container orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with cloud computing infrastructure such as AWS, GCP
- Able to solve problems individually and thoroughly: you like think end-to-end of the consequences and move across technologies to solve potential issues
- Monitoring and alerting services
- CI/CD practices
- A great team player that communicates proactively
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet etc
- Hands-on experience with managing/developing Kafka
- Experience in a Systems Administration, DevOps or similar role.
- Golang/Java development experience
What the role involves
- Maintenance, improvements and sustainability of the overall IT architecture and infrastructure
- Troubleshoot platform issues and manage outages
- Identify opportunities for improvement and professional growth
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary.
- We’re a team that cares about each other. We think we work best when we work together, so you’ll always feel included.
- Diversity is what makes us successful. We all have different strengths and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters and we mean it. Every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Travel to (and spend time with other Doodlers) in some of our lovely offices worldwide.
- Take advantage of our ‘work from anywhere’ policy.
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations.
- Applicant initial validation
- Cognitive & Personality Test
- Meet with the Delivery Manager
- Technical Interview with the team
- Meet Jens Naie : CTO
- Cultural Fit Interview
So, Get in Touch!
At Doodle, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual trust and respect, where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to age, race, color, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance to us. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!