Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a job that’s exciting with a team that loves what they do? Then we may have just the thing...
At Doodle, we’re the kind of people who wake up every morning passionate about what we do. That’s what we’re looking for in our new Doodlers. You’ll be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don’t flinch at the thought of experimenting - even if the test fails. You’re someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, optimize and innovate.
Who Are We?
Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who We’re Looking For
A Quality Analyst to join our family. You will contribute to building a highly collaborative quality culture where a QA is a proactive member of the team supporting them with building quality in, not just testing it in.
Ideally, You Have
- Experience in the Quality Analysis field with deep knowledge of agile testing, various tools and frameworks
- Proactive communication skills: you aim for transparency and knowledge sharing
- Curiosity! You have an inquisitive mindset and are not afraid of asking questions or even ask for help when needed
- Awareness of test pyramid: you strive to have the right tests on the right levels trustworthy and providing a good confidence net for a team
- Belief in productivity and efficiency: if you need to repeat something more than once, you advocate for automating it.
- Natural tendency to be a “team glue”: as a QA you see your role as “building bridges” and improving the efficiency between business and engineering teams
- Ability to work in all stages of the software development cycle
- Understanding of Agile methodologies. You are quick to spot possible process improvements
- Drive Outcomes: you love to get things done and every conversation turns into actions to gain results
- Fluency in English
- Understanding of CI/CD, experience with non-functional requirements (security, performance, monitoring, static code analysis).
What the Role Involves
- Advocating and championing QA: owning quality practices, driving quality strategy by sharing your knowledge on testing & quality practices. You’ll not only learn from others but also enable them to learn from you.
- Suggesting improvements for tests and collaborate with engineering closely to improve automated checks
- Advocate for monitoring culture: support your bug reports by getting data using logging tools like Kibana, Grafana, or Sentry.
- Building strong relationships with team members
- Close work with product aided by data & design departments in order to spot corner cases to be covered in requirements before it’s too late
- Guiding the team in defining the quality roadmap
- A clear understanding of product risks and communicating openly about the state of product quality including possible and existing issues
- Spotting bottlenecks and helping teams to be more productive by removing impediments.
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary.
- We’re a team that cares about each other. We think we work best when we work together, so you’ll always feel included.
- Diversity is what makes us successful. We all have different strengths and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters and we mean it. Every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Travel to (and spend time with other Doodlers) in some of our lovely offices worldwide.
- Take advantage of our ‘work from anywhere’ policy.
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations.
- Applicant initial validation
- On-demand video interview to tell us more about your motivations and personality
- Call with Lina
- Case assignment
- Technical interview
- Meet the team
So, Get in Touch!
At Doodle, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual trust and respect, where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to age, race, color, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance to us. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!