Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a job that’s exciting with a team that loves what they do? Then we may have just the thing...
At Doodle, we’re the kind of people who wake up every morning passionate about what we do. That’s what we’re looking for in our new Doodlers. You’ll be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don’t flinch at the thought of experimenting - even if the test fails. You’re someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, optimize and innovate.
Who Are We?
Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who we're looking for
Doodle is looking for an experienced Data Analyst (Senior) who can gather data, understand problems, and makes recommendations based on Doodle's data, stakeholder input and company goals.
Ideally, You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject e.g. computer science, engineering, mathematics, business, economics or equivalent experience
- Experience in a Data Analyst role, ideally in SaaS
- Excellent SQL skills and experience in data visualisation, Python experience is a plus
- Familiar with a business intelligence tool (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with Google Analytics or other event tracking platforms
- Interest in or first experience with machine learning and data science models
- Incredible communication skills and a customer-centric mentality
- Self-starter, high energy, adaptable, proactive, inquisitive and excited to work in a startup environment
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and think holistically
- Fluency in English
What the role involves
- Play a leading role in making Doodle data-driven
- Collaborate across international teams to define key metrics, develop dashboards, track metric progress, investigate changes in metrics, and propose next steps
- Exemplify best practices for data management
- Use data analysis to proactively address company and product problems and solutions with sometimes broad scopes and minimal specifications - the ability to drill down to the essential analytics insights is important
- Fulfil requests for data and analysis coming from other teams while guiding them on which data to use and how to interpret it, automating solutions to be self-service where possible.
- Provide clear and concise views into company and product data that enable everyone at Doodle to understand the data
- Provide data-supported recommendations for company and product strategy
- Help define success metrics and oversee product and marketing experiments
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary.
- We’re a team that cares about each other. We think we work best when we work together, so you’ll always feel included.
- Diversity is what makes us successful. We all have different strengths and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters and we mean it. Every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Travel to (and spend time with other Doodlers) in some of our lovely offices worldwide.
- Take advantage of our ‘work from anywhere’ policy.
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations.
- Applicant initial validation
- On-demand video interview to tell us more about your motivations and personality
- Data Challenge
- Technical Interview
- Meet the team
- Cultural Fit Interview
So, Get in Touch!
At Doodle, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual trust and respect, where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to age, race, color, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance to us. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!