Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a job that’s exciting with a team that loves what they do? Then we may have just the thing...
At Doodle, we’re the kind of people who wake up every morning passionate about what we do. That’s what we’re looking for in our new Doodlers. You’ll be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don’t flinch at the thought of experimenting - even if the test fails. You’re someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, optimize and innovate.
Who Are We?
Doodle is the world’s leading enterprise scheduling platform, helping some of the largest brands instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
You will be part of the Product team and will work closely with Design, Marketing, Customer Success, Support, Sales and Engineering.
Ideally, You Have
- Experience in marketing, preferably in a content or customer related role.
- product marketing experience (ideally consumer or freemium SaaS context)
- Ability to think deeply about challenging problems and use data or research when applicable.
- Experience turning data and insights into programs for improving awareness and adoption at global scale. You must be comfortable making decisions based on data.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build trust with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of self-serve GTM motions.
- Experience using Intercom
What the Role Involves
- Develop a deep knowledge of our customers to act as the voice of the customer within the organisation, clearly articulating market-specific dynamics and buyer pain points.
- Collect and use customer data to develop advanced segmentation and personas, enabling personalized messaging, campaigns, and effective customer insights.
- Work closely with various teams to pull together customer data, creating a shared centralised hub for customer insights.
- Gain insight into customer’s use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Build customer success stories across a variety of mediums (video, blogs, events, case studies, webinars, social media, etc.) and handle promotion
- Identify high points of friction/critical issues and be an internal advocate for product changes that could have a significant impact
- Deep dive into priority use cases, conduct research, and synthesize strategies for how we enter and win new markets.
- Envision, execute and continuously optimize educational content; how to get started, onboarding guides, etc;
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary.
- We’re a team that cares about each other. We think we work best when we work together, so you’ll always feel included.
- Diversity is what makes us successful. We all have different strengths and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters and we mean it. Every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Travel to (and spend time with other Doodlers) in some of our lovely offices worldwide.
- Take advantage of our ‘work from anywhere’ policy.
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations.
- Applicant initial validation
- On-demand video interview to tell us more about your motivations and personality
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Case Study
- Meet the team
- Cultural Fit Interview
- Meet with Kevin, CPO
So, Get in Touch!
At Doodle, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual trust and respect, where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to age, race, color, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance to us. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!