Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a job that’s exciting with a team that loves what they do? Then we may have just the thing...
At Doodle, we’re the kind of people who wake up every morning passionate about what we do. That’s what we’re looking for in our new Doodlers. You’ll be brimming with new ideas, driven by curiosity and don’t flinch at the thought of experimenting - even if the test fails. You’re someone who challenges the status quo and enjoys pushing yourself and others to reimagine, optimize and innovate.
Who Are We?
Doodle is the leading enterprise scheduling technology helping the world's largest brands instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI and chatbots, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world's most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who We’re Looking For
As a Director of Scheduling and Growth, you will lead and be responsible for the main Doodle Scheduling Products and User Growth. This includes the current Doodle Free and Premium Products that currently serve millions of users, along with the new Scheduling Products currently being built. All told you will lead 4 product teams and report to the Chief Product Officer.
You will get in the weeds with the teams to make sure we’re building the right thing, while also stepping back and working with peers in product design and engineering leadership to ensure we have the systems, processes, and frameworks to execute consistently at scale.
Ideally, You Have
- You have developed a consumer-grade product design sense, and have led products with millions of users.
- You have several years of software product management experience, 3+ as a manager/leader and experience in B2B SaaS
- You have led a product management team or group of at least 3 PM’s, ideally led managers of PM’s, and scaled through individual growth and hiring.
- You have built and launched innovative and differentiated products with resulting revenue over $10M
- You are experienced in leading product strategy processes, conducting analyst briefs, contributing on enterprise sales calls, developing product roadmaps, and executing product development processes.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive stakeholders, participating in the sales process, and handling sensitive customer escalations.
- You’re dedicated to your craft and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis.
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow your skillsets
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You are detail oriented and organized.
What the Role Involves
- You’ll spend a lot of your time talking to customers and stakeholders understanding their problems, and validating that your teams’ solutions solve a real problem for them.
- You’ll join pre and post sales calls with enterprise customers, understand their needs, and effectively translate that into missions for your teams.
- You’ll know the market cold. You’ll be an expert on Scheduling and Planning platforms via your own research but also work with industry analysts to help develop your POV.
- You’ll work with the Executive team and CPO to define the strategy and roadmap to deliver on the company’s vision
- You’ll work with product design leadership to draft early concepts to foster customer development and validation.
- You’ll work with Product Marketing and Customer Success to position new product launches to generate awareness, demand, and revenue.
- Your insights will influence the entire product direction, not only the teams who directly report to you.
- You’ll mentor several product managers who report to you, and help them to build great products and grow in their careers.
- You’ll dig into the weeds and help your product teams to execute when needed.
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary.
- It’s the kind of family-oriented culture you’d write about in a letter to your mother.
- Our Doodlers are all rockstars in their own rights and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters. No, we really mean it - every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Travel to (and spend time with other Doodlers) in some of our lovely offices worldwide.
- Take advantage of our flexible working policies (i.e. remote work).
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
- Applicant initial validation
- On-demand video interview to tell us more about your motivations and personality
- Interview with Kevin, CPO
- Meet the Rosalyn and Drew
- Meet with Simone (Director of Customer Support) and Rachel (Director of Customer Success)
- Meet with Renato (CEO), Jessie ( Chief People Officer) and Parth ( Director of Product Design)
So, Get in Touch!
At Doodle, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual trust and respect, where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance to us. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!